New batch for Mains Answer Writing from 13th June 2022
Classroom Coaching in Delhi for IAS Exam Preparation
The Core IAS Academy offers Classroom Coaching for IAS Exam preparation that contains a mix of classroom lectures, study materials, and test series. Students will be provided weekly classroom sessions to make them acquainted with the complete syllabus, necessary to crack the Civil Services Examination.
The Core IAS Academy offers classroom programme covering both full-fledged courses and even individual subjects. The IAS aspirants can opt for either GS Integrated Course or for Upgraded Foundation Course or even for 3 years Integrated Course. Also, Optional subjects such as Sociology, Economics, and History are also covered by the top faculty via individual subject classroom sessions.
Our Classroom Coaching sessions are designed to give a successful path to the IAS aspirants to make them achieve success, by following determined actions. Thus, our highly qualified faculty members take special efforts in imparting the right blend of education to the students, to assist them in cracking the IAS exam.
Coverage of complete syllabus
The Core IAS classroom Coaching program offers a perfect blend of quality teaching cum individual attention. The students are offered with a competitive attitude during the classroom sessions, which makes them prepared towards the challenging role of an administrator, which they will acquire in their near future.
Every class is challenging for the faculty. Thus, a systematic teaching approach is followed to cover the entire syllabus covered in the UPSC Mains, the UPSC Prelims and the IAS Interview round, within the stipulated time frame.
UPSC Prelims Test Series
UPSC Mains Test Series
- Online classes came as a rescue when our education sector was hit by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Online classes enabled students to attend classes from home.
- Online coaching is an innovative method to attend Live Classes that has gained vehement popularity over the years. It is computer-based learning where students can attend/study according to their convenience, and in the comfort of their homes. Here, aspirants don’t have to travel to sit inside a classroom.
- Students can also interact with each other via online classes.
- Offline classes are no doubt much productive as it provides the most important thing for education that is communication. Communication in a easier , smoother , accessible way.
- Student – teacher interaction. And this is the necessary for teachers to express their knowledge more precisely and confidently . Student on other hand could easily get rid of their doubts.