UPPSC Mains Paper 2018 – General Studies Paper 3
Section – A ( Word Limit 125 words )
- Evaluate the effects of globalization on industrial development in India.
- Describe the targets of energy generation through renewable energy sources in accordance with National Energy Policy 2017 drafted by NITI Aayog.
- Throw light on the ‘Pursuit of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in India’.
- What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada (SAMPADA) Yojana? Mention its objectives and provisions.
- What is meant by ‘Technology Mission’ in Indian agriculture? Discuss its objectives.
- What is Cyber Security Science? Mention its importance.
- Discuss the fields in which the application of biotechnology are being done.
- Discuss the corrective strategies needed to win the Left Wing Extremism (LWE) Doctrine affected citizens back into the mainstream of social and economic growth.
- Elaborate on the ‘National Defence Council’ of India.
- What is Public Private Partnership Model in defense?
Section – B ( Word Limit 200 words )
- Examine the major provisions of UP Skill Development Mission. Mention the status of its implementation.
- Write a note on Problem of Equilibrium between Economic Development and Carbon Emission.
- Discuss the provisions of National Food Security Act, 2013. What reforms are required to strengthen the food security? Explain.
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) are the drivers of economic growth and Employment proliferation in India. Examine this statement.
- Explain the inter-regional disparities in economic development of Uttar Pradesh and discuss the factors acting as obstacles in the development of backward regions.
- What is TIFAC (Technology information forecasting and assessment Council), give its mandate. Elist the upcoming technologies in India by 2020 in IT sector.
- Mention the earmarked fields, aim and special powers provided to Indian citizens in Technology Vision Document 2035.
- Discuss the challenges of National Security in the age of globalization.
- Discuss the disaster management in India at the Centre, State and District levels.
- Write a note on the challenges and their solutions for law and order in Uttar Pradesh at the present time